The versatile streaming component for your stereo or receiver. Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
Features & Specs
- Audio line-in to bring your record player, CD player, or other audio source into the Sonos ecosystem.
- Audio line-out through either analog (RCA) or digital (coaxial) for connecting amplified audio equipment.
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent so there’s no extra steps or remote needed.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
- Dimensions – H x W x D: 1.6 x 5.4 x 5.4 in. (41 x 138 x 138 mm)
- Weight: 1.04 lbs. (0.472 kg)
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4 and 5 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Apple AirPlay 2 – Works with AirPlay 2 on Apple devices iOS 11.4 and higher.
- System requirements: Amplified audio equipment with analog or digital audio inputs, or an audio source with audio output, and broadband internet.
Fill out the form below to place your order!